We work hard to keep our costs down through relationships with our global suppliers and agents.
we are able to lower our Shipping Cost UK to Dubai without compromising quality, professional service with door to door and custom clearance in UK and Dubai.
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one of the most permissive, relaxed, cosmopolitan destinations in the region.
This is why upon the arrival of your container, our local agent will clear your goods and arrange your delivery date at your convenience so you can relax knowing that all is taken care of.
Did you know that while container shipping is often the most affordable and efficient way to get household or business items moved from one location to another, you can have sole use of a container depending on your items or a shared container saving you money?
PICK&MOVE container shipping to Dubai are service with different size containers
Whatever the situation, whether you need a full container shipping to Dubai or less than a container. We have the options for you to load in all sizes 20ft, 40ft, FCL, LCL
We provide excess baggage services to all areas of Dubai and the UAE; all of our Shipping to Dubai cost quotes are based on a full door to door service and include customs clearance and free month storage in London UK, backed by our “LOW PRICE GUARANTEED”
Dubai; famous for the tallest man-made structure in the world; Burj Khalifa, gold souks, golf courses and camel races, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the world.
With this in mind, sea shipping to Dubai still attracts many exporters wanting to send commercial goods from the UK to this magical country. Need more information please refer to UAE Moving Guild
Shipping by Sea Freight
There are two ports in Dubai into which container ships arrive: Port Rashid and the larger Jebel Ali. Shipping times and schedules vary depending on the country of origin. Shipping from the UK to Dubai is available on a weekly basis and takes roughly 21 – 25 days from port to port.
On arrival of your consignment to Dubai, our agents will make contact with you to arrange and perform that very important final stage of your move. They will arrange a convenient delivery date and time with you in advance with options of delivery methods that suits you from
- Door to Door
- Door to Port
- Door to Hand-out
Getting started is easy, you can contact us at 0800 781 9629 or
Weekly Shipping to Dubai:
United Arab Emirates – Dubai – Kuwait – Abu Dhabi – Bahrain – Doha- Muscat –Riyadh – Jeddah –Hodeida – Oman & many more Transit TIME: 22 – 25 Days
United Arab Emirates Customs Information.
Restrictions / Prior Authorisation Required.
- All political and religious literature needs prior approval from the Ministry.
- Plants and plant material require a Health Certificate.
- Medication and foodstuff (subject to special approval and inspection by the Ministry of Health and must be packed separately)
- Flammable or corrosive items
- Exposed film or other valuables, stamp, or coin collections of high value
- Garden implements, outdoor furniture, golf clubs, tents, camping equipment barbeques, shoes, bicycles, prams need to be cleaned thoroughly and be free of dirt, soil, grass food ETC.
Prohibited Items to UAE/DUBAI
- Firearms, weapons, and ammunition (real or ornamental)
- Military uniform or equipment
- Narcotics of all kinds including poppy seeds, flowers & leaves.
- Banned drugs and medicines.
- Transmitters, radios, or communication equipment
- Any items made from ivory or related to endangered animals.
- All items manufactured by Israeli blacklist and of Israeli origin.
- Erotic statues/figurines, idols, made of any metal/clay/glass etc defined as offensive to Islamic teachings and principles.
- Pornographic, political, and religious material may be deemed offensive.
- Pork meat
- All printed matter, books, pictures, records, films, tapes, slides, movies, videos, CDs, computer software etc are subject to censorship and confiscation (must be packed separately for easy access and clearly marked on the inventory)
Importing Cars and Motor Vehicles
Used motor vehicles can be imported but are subject to duty (provided you hold a United Arab Emirates Residence Visa). You will need to provide the following documentation:
- Registration documents
- Title or deed
- Copy of purchase invoice.
- Certificate or origin
- Copy of passport.
- Insurance policy
- Proof of ownership
- Residence permits Please note that cars with tinted glass may not be imported.
Pets can be imported into the UAE. You will need to obtain a health certificate, which we will forward to the destination agents a few weeks prior to the arrival of your pet. The agents will then take the certificate to The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries who will issue an import licence. The original import license and heath certificate is attached to the Air Waybill that accompanies your pet.
Useful Information for Dubai – UAE
Electricity The electricity supply in Dubai is 220/240 volts and 50 cycles. Socket type is identical to the three-point British system. Adaptors can be purchased at any grocery or hardware shop.
Internet For connection to the World Wide Web, Emirates Internet & Multimedia is the sole provider of Internet services through its UAE proxy server. Access to some sites is restricted. You can access Emirates Internet from any standard telephone line using a 56K modem.
Post There is no house address-based mailing system in the UAE. All post is delivered to the central post office and then distributed to centrally located post office boxes. It is also possible to rent a personal PO Box in the UAE.
Time GMT + 4 hours Dialling +971 Removals to UAE