Do you need a place to store your furniture? PICK&MOVE Furniture storage London is the perfect choice for Londoners for the long or short term furniture storage needs. It doesn’t need to be complicated or stressful, We can dismantle all types of furniture, dining table, wardrobe prior to storage and on return, all items of furniture can be reassembled.
Whether you’re storing a few items of furniture or a whole lot, you need a furniture storage company with affordable rates, secure facilities that are free of moisture or humidity for an extended period of time? Your furniture is in safe hands with the storage professionals at Pick&Move has over 15 years of serving London.
Pick&Move offer collection and delivery of your furniture, you can schedule a hassle-free pick-up today. Think about trying to navigate your way through London traffic in a rented van or an overloaded household vehicle. And yet, by looking only at those self-storage units near me, you may end up paying a lot more than you need to.
Likewise, your options may be limited to poorly lit, largely secluded self-storage areas. With Pick&move we handle all your furniture storage needs such as:
- Ensuring that all furniture is professionally pad-wrapped and stored in individual units.
- Using only a professional crew to pick up and to re-deliver your furniture.
- Transporting your items safely and reliably.
- Providing short-term or long-term storage, depending on your need
How we help with furniture storage costs for the long or short term.
How much does it cost to store furniture in London? Furniture storage cost will depend on a number of factors. That is questions on everyone’s mind that depend on the quantity of furniture, size required and the length of storage are all factors determining how much the cost will be. PICK&MOVE furniture storage cost from £19.30 p/w for 35 SQF unit. What makes your cost lower further, is our long term furniture offers and discounts. We offer up to 50% for 16 weeks, free collection services for all long term furniture storage.
In general, the rate you pay on furniture storage depends on the quantities you are storing, so think about what really needs to go in there before you make a decision. In an expensive city like London, storing your furniture shouldn’t cost a fortune by choosing a budget-friendly furniture storage company like PICK&MOVE as your provider of low-cost furniture storage, rest assured of an extremely competitive rate and generous offers that will lower your overall cost of storage.
Reasons you may need Long term furniture storage.
- In between House Moves. Maybe you need extra weeks before your new home is ready
- Travelling or moving abroad for a lengthy period of time until you come back
- Renovation and construction. Protect your belongings from dirt, dust and demolition by putting them in storage.
- You’re downsizing but may need the furniture at a later stage.
Are you looking for a Furniture storage quote?
Sometimes things don’t go as planned and you may need a quick solution for storing some or all of your furniture during a move, maybe travelling or renting out. Whatever your situations we are here to assist you on the spot with the help of our temperature and humidity-controlled storage facilities. Expect the highest levels of protection for your prized possessions, no matter if you need short or long-term storage.
Get a Quote 50% discount for 16 weeks today*.
Need furniture storage for Long term furniture? Get a Quote and Schedule a collection.
Furniture storage near me with a convenient time to schedule your pick-up.
Are you looking for cheap “Furniture storage near me” whatever project planned we collect all over London area, any locations? The Pick&Move furniture storage unit is much cheaper than self storage alternatives, clean, dry and secure storage unit. We collect store and return for home or business as a one-stop for all your needs. Our furniture storage facility can accommodate any size job. Whether you have one piece, one room, or a whole house full of furniture, PICK&MOVE can provide you with a safe and secure place to store your belongings. Our rates are very competitive, with discounts that lower your overall cost even further. Get a quote today from PICK&MOVE furniture storage and removals company in London.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What size of furniture storage do I need?
A 10×10 storage unit is about the size of a garage which is ideal for a 2- bedroom flat or 140 -160 sqft unit for a 3-bedroom house You can store all sorts of furniture, beds, chest of drawers, dining table, wardrobes and so on. We have different size units from 25 sqft – 900 sqft unit.
The storage size you will need depends if you storing just a few items or entire household content or office furniture. The first step is to decide what you need to store and request an online quotation or email your requirements to us, alternatively, call us on 0800 781 9629 our storage experts can assist you in choosing the right furniture storage units for your needs. You can also check out our storage size guide.
Do you offer long term furniture storage discounts?
yes. PICK&MOVE specialises in the long term. 50% for 16 weeks for 12+ storage, 50% for 2 months for those storing for 6 months. The amount of time you’ll need storage depends on your situation. You can reserve for long-term storage if that better fits your needs. We understand that you may not know how long you’ll need storage, and we offer month-to-month leases, quarterly, 6 months and 12 months so you have the flexibility to move out when the time is right.
What are the average furniture storage costs per month?
The average cost of storing furniture depends on the quantities and size of units, prices for an average 35 SQF unit quarter of a garage starts from £19.30 per week.,
Do I need insurance for my furniture storage in London?
Yes. We offer free insurance up to £2000. That will depend on the size of your chosen units. Additional cover will be charged at £1.00 per thousands per week.
Do you offer furniture storage pickup and delivery?
Yes. PICK&MOVE offer a collection of your furniture directly from your door, at the end of storage terms delivery to any location in the UK or overseas can be arranged.
Furniture storage Tips:
- Break down large items such as bed frames, tables, and large furniture before moving them into your storage unit. Keep all parts (screws and smaller items) together by putting them in a small container or bag and attaching them to their disassembled furniture counterparts.
- When you’re looking for protection of your furniture chair legs, wrap them with protective bubble wrap, furniture covers or pads to prevent scratching or ask PICK&MOVE for advice.
- If possible, try storing your items (especially business files) in a way where you can create a walkway in your storage unit. This eliminates the hassle of having to rearrange your boxes every time you need to access your unit.
- Use furniture covers or moving pads to keep items off the floor of your storage unit.
- Do not store anything flammable (such as paint or other chemicals) or anything perishable. Do not store any hazardous or combustible materials.
- Drain any fluids prior to storing snow blowers, lawnmowers, and other equipment.]
- If you’re storing a memory foam mattress or similar, store that mattress flat. Storing upright could cause the inside materials to become imbalanced.
- 8 Protect your valuable furniture with the right packing materials by visiting our boxes & packaging shops
Contact us today for your furniture storage low-cost option.
Storage Quotation Storage Size Guild Beat My Quote 0800 781 9629 0207 205 2744.