Cheap Storage London for everyone in need of Storage space whether renovation, DE cluttering or just extra space to store the things you love or not so use items for home or office. Cheap storage from £9.95 per week and typical 35 SQF units cost only £19.20 per week, with discount on offer and free pickup you will be paying much less.
The benefit of PICK&MOVE Cheap Storage Units.
The prepayment discount and free collection, insurance which lower your storage cost significantly. If looking for cheap storage look no further you will be surprise how much you can safe by choosing the right storage option, why pay more? It cost fraction of the the cost of Self Storage units in London.
Relax while we collect your goods from the comfort of your home or office, Pick&Move Cheap storage London offer great alternative to Self Storage, flexible and convenient at the price you can afford, that’s not all out storage rates is lower each year you store with us offering exceptional value if you are in for long haul,
Collection can be arranged at short notice, Pick&Move offer more than just pickup we can supply boxes and packaging, pack the entire content of your home or office is a choice that you have unlike self storage. Need an item back between storage, no problem let us know and we would deliver back straight to your door saving time and money.
Cheap Storage London prices start from 99 per day. 35 SQF only £19.20 p/w + Discount
Long Term Special Deals
- *50% Off for 16 Weeks
- Free Collection
- Free Insurance
- Limited time only GET a Quote Now
*45% Cheaper than Self Storage compared
FREE PACKAGING (Ask For Details)
FREE Home Survey
Cheap Storage Units for everyone.Renovating or in need of extra storage space.
- Decluttering: giving an impression of more space can make your property easier to sell.
- Space to sort: move out things that you’re unlikely to need on a day-to-day basis to avoid piles of boxes stacked up.
- Downsizing: if you are moving into a smaller property but still want to keep some of your possessions then keeping them in storage makes sense.
- Moving in together: if you’ve got two of everything, it can be helpful to store some of your belongings while you work out what you both need and like.
- Waiting for the perfect property: if you’ve sold your home but not yet found the next one, self-storage can be a short-term solution. Take only what you need and leave everything else packed up for the final move.
- Putting your furniture and files in store: work from home or elsewhere until your new office is ready to move into.
- Giving your workmen more room – your refurbishment will finish faster if your builders or decorators don’t have to work around your equipment and furniture.
Secure Cheap Storage London with Free Collection.
Flexible,Smart and Convenient storage solution Our Free Collection designed to take out all the hassle that many of us encounter when storing our goods and you do not need to leave your home or office we collect right from your doorstep covering entire London postcodes.
Get a Quote Today.
Simply call us on 0800 781 9629 , 0207 205 2744 or Email us. You will be surprise how much you will save.
Want to know more? Read our Blog and compare prices. Cheap Storage London