From the moment your Removals to Kuwait is booked, we work hard to ensure every aspect is prearranged and ready for the big day. Our Moving Consultants will provide you with all the information you need for a successful relocation to Kuwait City.
Pick&Move have a full range of removals to Kuwait services. Whether you are just moving a few small pieces of furniture or planning a full household removal to Kuwait, we have an option to suit your removal budget. Request a Quote Today for a competitive low cost removals to Kuwait.
Choose our export packing service – or pack yourself to reduce costs. With full or part-load options and our expert handling of overseas customs, your move to Kuwait will be a smooth process from the day of collection through to final delivery and unpacking in Kuwait. Comprehensive transit insurance for your peace of mind and flexible storage and weekly shipping dates we are your one-stop for all your removals to Kuwait
Free in House Survey.
Moving house or relocating your business to Kuwait needs planning as with every overseas relocation,we will perform a free in-home survey to asses your requirements and discuss all aspects of your move. To arrange a free survey for your move to Kuwait please call our removals team on 0800 781 9629 or complete the Quote Request form at the top right of this page.
Service to Kuwait
- Office Relocation
- Household Removals
- Custom Crating
- Long & Short Term Storage
All intercontinental destinations are serviced by:
- Shipping “Boxes Only” Service
- Full container Load (20ft or 40ft)
- Less than container load. LCL/Part Load
- Door to Door
- Door to Port
- Door to Hand-out
- Custom clearance
Removal Cost to Kuwait
The exact cost of removals to Kuwait will depend upon the items which you are moving, whether they are sent by air or by sea, and whether you are prepared to pack your own items. If you are moving boxes, bags and other items which can be lifted by one man, and are prepared to pack your own goods, then we can offer a per-box removal cost for Kuwait.
If you are moving furniture we will need to obtain a detailed list of the items to be moved. For a smaller removal this can be done by telephone but for a full household move we will arrange for one of our qualified surveyors to complete a free in-home survey of your property to ensure we fully understand your requirements
In Kuwait, the following articles are prohibited for importation under any circumstances:
- Pork and pork products
- Beer and wine-making kits
- Illegal drugs or associated paraphernalia
- Gambling devices, games of chance, and playing cards
- Firearms, ammunition and explosives
- Weaponry including decorative swords and daggers
- Ivory products
- Religious articles affiliated with religions besides Islam
- Materials or products of Israeli origin
- Political and/or religious materials that may be considered offensive to the Kuwait government or Islamic faith
- Pornographic material and magazines with swimsuits or under garments depicted
- Radio transmitter/communication equipment (walkie-talkie’s, short wave, VHF, marine, police band equipment, CBs, binoculars, telescopes)
Some articles are limited to maximum quantities or require special authorization/payments of duties and taxes to clear customs. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Medication and food (subject to approval and inspection by the Ministry of Health)
- New household goods, furniture and computers (requires Certificate of Origin, invoices notarized by the Arab Chamber of Commerce and Kuwait Embassy)
- Personal computers (require permission from Ministry of Communications, invoice and origin of manufacture)
- Wireless phones (require a permit and approval by the Ministry of Telecommunications)
- Electronics and appliances
- Tobacco (500 cigarettes or 2 pounds of loose tobacco permitted duty free)
- Books and other literature, audio/video cassettes, records, and CDs (held by customs for approval by the Ministry of Information)
- Pesticides and insecticides, paints and chemicals
NOTE – Customs regulations of Kuwait are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to Kuwait (this destination )and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, Pick&Move cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate before you make your move to Kuwait..
About Kuwait City:
Kuwait City is a bustling metropolis of high-rise office buildings, luxury hotels, wide boulevards and well-tended parks and gardens. Its seaport is used by oil tankers, cargo ships and many pleasure craft. Its most dominant landmarks are the Kuwait Towers, the Liberation Tower, and the Grand Mosque.
The main residential and business areas are Salmiya and Hawalli. The main industrial area is Shuwaikh within the Al Asimah Governorate. The main palaces are As-Seef Palace in the old part of Kuwait City where the Emir runs the daily matters of the country, the government headquarters is in Bayan Palace; while the current Emir stays in Dar Salwa.
Getting started is easy, you can contact us 0800 781 9629 or